Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/simon-johnson-ipneighborhood-interview/
Are you looking for a method to look up all domain names owned by a specific registrant? Then you need to watch this interview.
IPNeighborhood.com is a new suite of tools that allows you to do some interesting domain name research. In this interview, we review four use cases:
1. Look up all domains owned by a specific registrant
2. Search past auctions for registrant-information changes that occurred shortly after the auction closed to find out who is buying and flipping domains
3. Monitor trademarks for your brands, competitors’ brands or industry news
4. Monitor discussion forums for for-sale domain keywords
5. Match aftermarket domain names to Clickbank affiliate offers