Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/discussion-20140724/
This is the show where we discuss domain name industry news with a panel of veterans and thought leaders.
* What new gTLDs did the Sherpas buy in .Tokyo, .Moe, .Consulting, .Kaufen (buy in German), .Media, .Associates, .Lease and .Pictures. EAP for .Reisen (travel in German), .University, .Town, .Toys.?
* .Moe predicts 200 million registrations; Are they sMOEking something?
* Next week’s general availability preview: .WTF, .Fail, .Financial, .Limited
* ICANN is done evaluating all 1,930 new gTLD applications from the 2012 round; What have we learned? When’s the next round of apps?
* .TK passes 25 million registrations; Is this business model the future of domain name registries?
* Go Daddy bug gets audience member’s registrations voided. What are they doing about it?
* The scourge of domain name registrars taken down; Why did it take so long?
* Reader question: Unsolicited $1,500 offer worth a lot more…should he push it to GoDaddy auction and let the market decide the price?
* And more!
We’re joined by Adam Dicker, Frank Schilling, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.