Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/discussion-20140424/
This is the show where we discuss domain name industry news with a panel of veterans and thought leaders.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
* YouPay.com: From a $355 purchase to $200K sale; Mike Berkens summarizes the sale that took 9 years.
* Rook Media acquires DomainSponsor: What does it mean for the industry and for you as an investor?
* MI.com was recently acquired for $3.6MM by Xiaomi Inc. of Bejing. Should you be looking to China to sell your domains?
* Everyone’s rebranding. Just ask Elliot, Shane, Aaron and Raymond. Should you?
* DomainNameSales.com adds a feature to make you money, but are they stepping over their rights as a service provider in doing so?
* 101domain.com tries to extort rightfully-purchased domain names from registrants, and the panel sounds off on this practice.
* Frank Schilling steps-up and helps a confused registrant who files an ICANN Request for Reconsideration. Who isn’t confused by some aspect of the new TLDs?
* And more!
We’re joined by Adam Dicker, Mike Berkens, Page Howe and Rick Schwartz.