Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/discussion-20140312/
This is the show where we discuss domain name industry news with a panel of veterans and thought leaders.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
* Question from the audience: is a firstname.newTLD worth registering?
* Question from the audience: should I have business insurance for accidental domain name registration of a trademark?
* Google.com gives away 5,000 domain names if you build a website
* Donuts.co takes-back properly registered domain names because they were on a reserved list but accidentally were sold — this happened to TWO Sherpas on today’s panel
* Is the TMCH system being “gamed” by people to register generic domain names in new TLDs
* A new database of domain name historical sales is available
* How Page Howe made his domain name go from zero to $11,000 on Estibot.com
* And more!