Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/discussion-20140417/
This is the show where we discuss domain name industry news with a panel of veterans and thought leaders.
* What do the numbers tell us about Tuesday’s launch of .link, .photo, .pics, .gift, .guitars and .buzz?
* DomainIncite.com discovers that 18,272 .link domain name registrations, about 90% of their total registrations, are to an affiliate of Uniregistry. Is this “business as usual” for registries?
* What new top-level domain only received 22 registrations to date? (And, yes, the TLD is live.)
* Reader question: With GoDaddy and Sedo severing ties, how do you best manage your inventory for sale?
* Reader question: When you buy a domain name, how do you clean up past owner’s for-sale listings on multiple marketplaces?
* Thousands of 3-letter .info domain names are being dropped by a single investor. Find out what the Sherpas think and if they’re doing it too.
* And more!
We’re joined by Adam Dicker, Page Howe and Rick Schwartz.