Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/discussion-20140605/
This is the show where we discuss domain name industry news with a panel of veterans and thought leaders.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
* TRAFFIC West recap: was business done?
* Brokering horror story on a LL.ca
* .XYZ is top 4 new gTLDs with 38,160 registrations: smart marketing or working the system?
* Sex.xxx sale for $3M, Package of 40 .xxx for $5M: worth the price?
* Audience question: Since SnapNames is now under Web.com network as well as NetSol, does that mean SnapNames are better at grabbing NetSol-registered domains than NameJet?
* 101Domain strikes again: Berkens’ 234.99 pre-payment jumps to 35,760.00 for cool.vegas
* Page: The value of a great .com as it compares to, say, a basketball team like the Clippers
* Pre-ordering domain names is not a fool-proof process
* And much more!
We’re joined by Adam Dicker, Mike Berkens, Page Howe and Rick Schwartz.