Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20140213/
Get into the minds of the Domain Sherpas with DomainSherpa!
* A recently-purchased portfolio of four- and five-figure domains from a successful domain name investor and entrepreneur
* 15 mostly two word .com domains in the pre-release at NameJet are reviewed
* We switch up the lightening round from “Registered or Available” to “Name That Price” and crown a winner
For multiple domain name lists and portfolios, the Sherpas answer:
* Which domains are valuable, and in what way?
* What is the market value (both wholesale and retail) of the best domain names?
* Which domains are worthless and should be dropped?
* Which domain names may invite legal issues, such as a UDRP case or cybersquatting lawsuit?
* Which domains do our Sherpas want to make an offer on?
A fantastic discussion in the After Show about:
* Mike Berkens’ recent sale of Malls.com for $350,000
* New gTLD purchases by Sherpas
* Trademark registrations of new gTLDs
* Analyzing drop lists
* Finding trending topics
* And much more!
We’re joined by four Domain Sherpas: Adam Dicker, Mike Berkens, Page Howe and Rick Schwartz.