Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20140130/
Get into the minds of the Domain Sherpas with DomainSherpa!
* “The Sherpa Challenge” is accepted — four Sherpas show what domain names they’ve hand registered, drop caught and purchased
* 20 nice domains going to auction at NameJet soon are evaluated
* “Registered or Available” game — see who won today’s competition (new winner!)
For multiple domain name lists and portfolios, the Sherpas answer:
* Which domains are valuable, and in what way?
* What is the market value (both wholesale and retail) of the best domain names?
* Which domains are worthless and should be dropped?
* Which domain names may invite legal issues, such as a UDRP case or cybersquatting lawsuit?
* Which domains do our Sherpas want to make an offer on?
In the aftershow:
* Questions from the registrants of “really cool brandable” domain names
* Adam Dicker asks his fellow Sherpas how much his 4dprinter.net is worth
* Adam Dicker also turns an $1,850 purchase into a $50,000 offer — learn how
* Has Rick Schwartz finally chosen an email address other than AOL.com?
* And more.