Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20131114/
In this DomainSherpa Portfolio Review AFTER SHOW, we discuss the topics that the panel of Sherpas is interested in.
In the aftershow:
* Question from Stan Smith about selling the names in pairs or best to stay singular? What’s the best plan?
* Question from Hershel Crow “final four” domain names and trademarks. Pay attention, a lot to learn that can be applied to any trademark.
* What the Sherpas plan to register in the new gTLDs
* Pricing two letter .co.uk domain names, and the auction at NameJet
* Why Page Howe likes his .TV domains, and what deals he has
* And more.
We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Adam Dicker, Page Howe and Rick Schwartz.