Watch the full show: http://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20140227/
Get into the minds of the Domain Sherpas with DomainSherpa!
* 67 bitcoin and current-related domain names
* 8 bitcoin and crypto currency domains in the pre-release at NameJet are reviewed
* One Sherpa domainates the “Name That Price” game
For multiple domain name lists and portfolios, the Sherpas answer:
* Which domains are valuable, and in what way?
* What is the market value (both wholesale and retail) of the best domain names?
* Which domains are worthless and should be dropped?
* Which domain names may invite legal issues, such as a UDRP case or cybersquatting lawsuit?
* Which domains do our Sherpas want to make an offer on?
A fantastic discussion in the After Show about:
* Questions from the audience about bitcoin domain values
* What the Sherpas are registering in the new TLDs
* Why Uniregistry had few sales in the first day of .sexy and .tattoo availability
* How the market is shaping-up for selling new TLDs
* Why Page Howe thinks .LA is just as strong as .NYC
* Rick’s recent purchase in another buyer’s failed auction purchase
* And much more!
We’re joined by four Domain Sherpas: Adam Dicker, Mike Berkens, Page Howe and Rick Schwartz.